INTAN ZAHARAH

Aneyonghaseyo!
about
Hi , Im Intan Zaharah. Say HELLO to me at
Instagram :intnzaharah
Twitter :@intnzaharah
Facebook :Intan Zaharah
Email :intnzara@yahoo.com





Proud To
14 February 2013 | 3 comments

How wonderful life is , while you are in the world , How wonderful life is , when I hear your songs , Proud to love you with heart , Proud to shout your name , Oh I’m proud to be one of Sapphire Blue ,
Someday if I have to live without you , I don’t care What is gonna come around my life , if it’s wrong or right I know our love will be side me ,Though the years go by , I will stay the same , Eight wonders of My Life , To hear , To touch , To take , To feel , To see ,To laugh , To love and To be , Proud To Be Ever Lasting Friends , Proud to Shout your name , Oh I’m proud to love you forever, If there’s one thing in this world that I know is true , It’s the love that I feel when I think of you , Proud to love you with heart , Proud to shout your name , Oh I’m proud to be a one of Sapphire Blue, Someday if I have to live without you , I don’t care What is gonna come around my life , if it’s wrong or right I know our love will be side me , Though the years go by , I will stay the same , Eight wonders of My Life , To hear , To touch , To take , To feel , To see ,To laugh , To love and To be , Proud To Be Ever Lasting Friends , Proud to Shout your name , Oh I’m proud to love you forever ,
How wonderful life is, While your are in the crowd , How wonderful life is , when you sing your songs , Proud to love you with heart , I’m Proud to shout your name , Oh I’m proud to be one of Sapphire Blue , Oh Im Proud to love you .. Forever

*********





FUTURE
PAST